Looking for Herbs for Memory?
People who are looking for the best herbs for memory have started to turn to CBD. CBD users have long touted its ability to help reduce pain and anxiety and even depression, but what if taking CBD could also help you improve your focus and memory?
— Innovations Dementia (@Innov_Dementia) February 14, 2019
A CBD company out of New York, launched a CBD product this week that it claims does just that. Called “Stay Sharp” the group’s CBD capsules include not only CBD, but also other medicinal herbs that it says will lead to “cognitive enhancement.” It’s one of several products that the company makes that combine cannabis with other medicinal herbs.
“We approach product development starting with the science-backed benefits of the hero ingredient, then introduce other efficacious plants and plant compounds to arrive at solution-oriented formulas,” Gabe Kennedy, co-founder of Plant People tells Forbes. “Listening to customers, we identified the need for a CBD supplement people could take in the morning or mid-day to help them operate at their peak while additionally addressing the needs of aging communities.”
Kennedy along with his co-founder Hudson Gaines-Ross said that while CBD’s predominant focus on the market is as a remedy for pain and anxiety, they say a way to double down on the evidence that CBd works as a neurological protector as well.
“CBD isn’t just for relief in the here and now,” Gaines-Ross says. “It’s an investment in your long-term brain health. With the Stay Sharp blend of adapotgenic herbs and nootropics, we have created a solution for your morning routine and to support your brain health for now, and later.”
Beyond the addition of 15mg of CBD per capsule, each Stay Sharp capsule also includes Bacopa Monnieri leaf extract, Gotu Kola, Ginkgo Biloba leaf extract, Rosemary, and L-theanine. Here’s what the company says the benefits of including each one are:
Key Ingredients & Benefits:
• CBD: this non-psychoactive ingredient has endless benefits including anxiety relief without feeling lethargic so you can keep your focus on what matters
• Bacopa Monnieri: a renowned Ayurvedic herb that improves cognition, mood and memory, and inhibits inflammation in the brain; its loved so much in India that its referred to as Brahmi after Brahmā, the creator God
• Gotu Kola: grown in the Himalayas, Gotu Kola promotes mental clarity and focus; a rejuvenating nervine, this herb helps increase neurotransmitter functions while increasing awareness and minimizing stress
• Ginkgo: a staple in traditional Chinese medicine, Ginkgo supports brain circulation, attention, mood, and concentration. Distractions, be gone!
• Rosemary: high in antioxidants, Rosemary is a traditional Mediterranean herb used to boost the brain’s circulatory functions and keep free radicals in check
• L-theanine: found in green tea leaves, this fatty acid blocks glutamate receptors (which cause anxiety, restlessness, and lack of focus) and boosts production of relaxing neurotransmitters—leaving you cool, calm, and collected so that no static can penetrate your thoughts.
Stay Sharp adds to a line of CBD products sold by Plant People. The group also sells CBD drops, a high-potency CBD salve, and an extra-virgin olive oil.
These herbs for memory also include a number of other herbs for enhanced effect. Those capsules specifically also include Albizia bark and flower, Avena sativa, Ashwagandha, Schisandra berry, Holy basil leaf, and L-theanine.
This Administration is expediting the review and approval of generic drugs in order to deliver real price reductions and better healthcare access to American patients. pic.twitter.com/Klpm4MF13w
— The White House (@WhiteHouse) February 16, 2019